Hello Dear Fellow Nuts,
Here is a site that I came across today all about food that I thought some of you might be interested in checking out. Not everything they post (food wise) is healthy, but there are many good recipes.
I will be adding it to out "Food for Thought" menu, unless anyone objects.
Enjoy!
Haugh Cooks!
Just as the bread and the wine reminds us of Christ's sacrifice for us, so too it ought to remind us that our old man was crucified with Christ and our new man is called to be a Living Sacrifice. Thus, our bodies are not to be used for our own pleasures and lust, but stewarded for the Master's use. This includes how, what, and when we eat, sleep, exercise, etc. Let us not revive the old man, but continually re-examine everything we do, whether it be for God's glory and kingdom, or our own.
1 comment:
thanks, interesting site. Food for thought.
Post a Comment