Salmon patties...before being made into patties and cooked
Cooked salmon patties
Steamed veggies
Jasmine rice
This was our dinner last night...yum yum!
Just as the bread and the wine reminds us of Christ's sacrifice for us, so too it ought to remind us that our old man was crucified with Christ and our new man is called to be a Living Sacrifice. Thus, our bodies are not to be used for our own pleasures and lust, but stewarded for the Master's use. This includes how, what, and when we eat, sleep, exercise, etc. Let us not revive the old man, but continually re-examine everything we do, whether it be for God's glory and kingdom, or our own.
7 comments:
Noooo, salmon is my favorite, and so salmon is your second favorite since my favorite is salmon ;P. Looks delicious, woweee!
Just because salmon is your favorite doesn't mean it can't be mine too silly.
Sorry y'all, but I claimed salmon as my favorite a LONG time ago so both of you will just have to BACK OFF!! Don't touch MY SALMON!!!
Um... Pecan, your wrong, and Almond Joy, I claimed it before you were even born... sooooooo BACK OFF GIRL!
Bologna! salmon as my favorite was established before the foundations of the world since I was established then in the mind of God- so There! I suppose you could say that both of us had it as our favorite at the same 'Time'. you just better not come near mine or I shoot!!! :)
You could not hit me with your gun since you will not have the nutrients from salmon, so let's see how far wide you miss me. I can also put marbles underneath your bed, so you will be sooo tired when you try to shoot.
The marbles did NOT make me tired...HEHEHEH!!!
And I have a whole box of canned salmon in the garage besides three HUGE salmon roast in the FReezer! HAHA! Not getting me on that one!
Boom! You dead!
Post a Comment