Homemade whole wheat bread
(one of my weaknesses, fresh homemade bread with butter and honey,
I could make a meal out of just that)
Chicken in a coffin
Just as the bread and the wine reminds us of Christ's sacrifice for us, so too it ought to remind us that our old man was crucified with Christ and our new man is called to be a Living Sacrifice. Thus, our bodies are not to be used for our own pleasures and lust, but stewarded for the Master's use. This includes how, what, and when we eat, sleep, exercise, etc. Let us not revive the old man, but continually re-examine everything we do, whether it be for God's glory and kingdom, or our own.
2 comments:
Looks dead to me too. What seasoning?
I don't remember everything, but, I put butter under the skin, poured some white wine over it, along with some garlic powder, a rosemary citrus blend we have, and a tad of lemon pepper. Cooked it breast down in the clay baker and it was delicious.
Post a Comment