Sunday, January 10, 2010

Carrot Juice

Hello Fellow Nuts,

Today was a very laid back day and I actually didn't have much to eat.
Breakfast consisted of a banana,
Lunch was tamale pie at some friends house which consisted of cornbread, beans, ground beef, cheese, green onions, avocado and sour cream,
Dinner was just some snack food, crackers and cheese, dried apricots, blueberries, cashews a few pretzels and water.

Had some really good carrot juice the other day when I went out of town with my mom...need more of that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Pecan Anne has gone bananas.

Dried fruit is lacking alot of valuable nutrition, they zap alot of nutrition compared to fresh fruit.

Pecan Anne said...

I think Pecan Anne ate what was provided by her gracious host. Am well aware that dried fruits are not as nutritious as fresh are, thus why the dried ones are consumed on a very rare occasion...besides the fact of them being pricey.