This is a triple atrocity- people, either through lies and deception, or pure selfishness and murderous hearts, have their precious infants cruelly murdered, and then the abortion clinics turn around and sell, en mass, the bodies of those babies to manufacturers, who in turn sell those babies back to their parents, friends, and family, in the form of cosmetics.
Read the following quote from Mary Pride's book, "The Way Home- Beyond Feminism Back to Reality"-
Caution: The following quote contains disturbing information. If you are underage DO NOT continue reading until your parent(s)/guardian(s) has read and approved it's content.
"(But) what happens during the abortion process in only half the story. Abortionists now reap a rich profit from selling the bodies of those poor mutilated babies to be made into- guess what? Cosmetics!
As Dr. Olga Fairfax says,
Since there are 1.5 million abortions every year, there is an abundant source of fetuses for commercial use.
There's a triple profit to be had. The first is from the abortion, (estimated at a half billion dollars a year by Fortune magazine). The second profit comes from the sale of aborted babies' bodies. The third profit is from unsuspecting customers buying cosmetics.
Babies bodies are sold by the bag, $25 a batch or up to $5,500 a pound. The sale of late-term elective abortions at D.C. General Hospital brought $68,000 between 1966 and 1976. The money was used to buy a TV set and cookies and soft drinks for visiting professors.Before abortionist realized they could make big bucks out of babies' bodies, unborn babies were treated like trash. "
I had previously published a post about carcinogens in cosmetics, but until my sister read this to me I had no idea that there were precious babies in our cosmetics! If you love life, and love the Lord, please, NEVER, EVER use ANY cosmetics that are not organic, or that you can not GUARANTEE that there aren't babies in them. There are more than enough companies who sell organic cosmetics and you can also find plenty of recipes for making your own cosmetics so there is NO excuse for ever having to buy another product that was made from a murdered baby.
Here are a couple of links for alternative cosmetics:
Organic Oil: How to Make Creams, Ointments and Remedies
The Name is Product
We should be repenting in sackcloth and ashes for these atrocities and begging the Lord's forgiveness and mercy.
" Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.
Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;
They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which i neither commanded not, nor spake it, neither came in into my mind:
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that ...I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof.
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flash of his friend in the siege and straightness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." Isaiah 19: 4-5, 8-9 (emphasis added)
3 comments:
I was would like more detail on this. Where did you get this information? And do you know where I can find more such facts?
Thanks,
Kathryn
Kathryn,
My sister came upon the information as she was reading Mary Pride's books "The Way Home" and read it to me, so I just took the quote from that book.
Here is a link to a site by the Dr. which is quoted in the quote that I took from Mrs.Pride's book. It is called '101 Uses for A Dead (or live) Baby' and contains much more information than I gave. Beware, it is blood curdling and nearly made me puke when I started reading it. I'm sure you could find much more if you just googled 'aborted babies used in cosmetics' or some such thing.
http://www.skepticfiles.org/mys2/deadbaby.htm
Mournfully in Christ,
Miss Mell
This sickened me so much when I found out about it a year ago and have only been using homemade ever since!
I have a great recipe for a cream/lotion my mom and I make that I could send to you or post here if you would like!?
Blessings,
Miss Antoinette
Post a Comment