Friday, December 10, 2010

Flu and Onions

This is a post that I published on my other blog, Rejoicing in Redemption, last winter when we were trying to find things to help keep us from getting sick.  Take a look, it might help.


Flu and Onions...Interesting, but Who Knows?

Hopefully I will be doing another post soon on 'Tips for the Cold and Flu Season'. But, if I don't post soon, Merry Christmas and please don't forget that the season is not about getting, or decorations, or parties, or Santa, but giving; and the ultimate gift, which is our example, was given by God to us in the form of Christ Jesus His Son being born into the world to save us from our sins and make us a peculiar people for His glory! This is what Christmas should be about- Christ, and emulating Him in our lives!

Sister in Christ,
Miss Mell

No comments: