Monday, April 25, 2011

Shower Head Filters

"Most people don’t really think much about their shower head but I hope after reading this you will. As we all know there is chlorine in our water. Chlorine is very harmful in gas form. The steam in your shower stall probably contains elevated levels of chlorine gas. This is really not good at all for people dealing with such things as asthma or bronchitis. Chlorine and it’s by product VOC (volatile organic chemicals ) evaporate more quickly than water.Chlorine concentrates  in your shower steam and inhaling it could damage your health. Don’t forget that your skin absorbs what is put on it and your shower water is no exception.  I read that chlorine is a leading cause of fatigue..."

Go HERE to finish this great article that I found @ Eco Friendly Homemaking; I have been wanting to publish a post about shower head filters for a while and the chlorine in most of our water, but since someone else has already done it I will just let you read it from them. :)

~Miss Mell

No comments: