Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Ultimate Health Care...

is Self Care!!

You must make the decisions about your health for yourself and diet is the most immediate and best way to practice Self Care. Don't be manipulated by the food industry's propaganda and pop cultures latest food fad, nor get stuck in a rut of eating the same things all the time. Investigate the healing properties of the foods you eat and choose the best.

One good way to do this is to enroll in programs that will teach you about the natural properties of foods and how to incorporate them into your diet and use them for healing.

Here is a great opportunity to do so:
  Culinary Herbalism -
A ten module, video based webinar course given for 5 weeks by K.P. Khalsa the president of the American Herbalist Guild. "Imagine being able to walk into your kitchen and see it as your home medicine chest." The main focus is food as prevention of illness, because Food is Medicine.

I would encourage you to take a look at it and seriously consider enrolling- I believe it will prove to be an invaluable course, especially for those of you who are interested in improving your diet and incorporating healing foods but are not necessarily interested in becoming a nutritionist, herbalist, or something else of that nature. I have enrolled and am currently watching the first lesson. The website is constructed very well and over all I am so far really pleased.

No comments: