Now that the original purpose for this site has been fulfilled, I am going to be making some changes to it and adding a new objective. So please bear with me as the site undergoes some construction.
To give you some idea of what to look forward to:
- I will be inviting some new authors to publish on the blog to give it a wider range of perspective which will hopefully encourage and edify everyone.
- There will be some new pages, one of which will contain short bios of the authors telling about how they became involved in health related things and what basic presuppositions they are approaching the subject from.
- The Blog will have a new name and perhaps a new design.
- I will be reverting back to using my original blogger name, Miss Mell, and generally the 'nut' related things will be removed.
- The biggest thing that I hope to do is to make this site more Christ centered. I don't want it only to be about nutrition, or 'health' (whatever that is defined as!) but about a biblical, 'healthy' way of life. I want it to be about things (physical, health related) that will edify, encourage, and build up the body of Christ (literally and figuratively) making each member more capable and useful for God's kingdom and glory.
- Most everything on the sidebar will remain the same though I may add to it.
- All the current post and VIPs will remain though they will be placed on a separate page for any who may wish to go back and view what originally started this site.
Thanks for reading and I hope you will stick with us while we go through these changes as I do not know how long it will take me.
The Lord Bless You and Keep You!
Miss Mell a.k.a. Almond Joy
1 comment:
looking forward to the changes. Thanks for your efforts. I enjoy this site very much.
Post a Comment